Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Vlad Family Network & Special People: Thank You

Friends are at times the most surprising and most incredible people. I have to give a shout out to my Orphans at Play Biz Partners, Sabrina and Heather. Thank you girls SO much for helping out and trying to get a box here to me for our new little one with clothes and odds and ends.

Sometimes words just do not express the emotions one feels when something so deep happens to a fellow girlfriend and family and yet it is those people who step up and say, "I am there". I have ..... well honestly I am at a loss for words.

Ashley, thank you for waiting for the box and offering anything you can to bring us. So much appreciated.

And a big shout out to all of my fellow adoptive parents who have been there talking to me and keeping my chin up when I felt like things were just falling apart.

Dianna, my love you make me smile. Jennifer, my online girlie, you keep me talking, Sabrina, you keep me honest about what is going on inside, Heather O for being there and lending your support, Stella, you make me laugh and keep my hopes up, Vanessa, you protect my family at home and make me feel okay, Patricia Mc, I know you are always there feeling me, Patricia L, I love the way you push answers get me fiery ;), Kristine, Well you've been there since the beginning of our journey along with the core Marie, Tanya and Patricia who have kept me strong, Amy, you are a bright light of hope and strength, Amy R, always there with a smile and giving kind words, Heather E for your wisdom, Shari, Kelley and Jody for your kindness, April for your feisty keeping me on my toes girlie, Joel and Clarion for sharing your journey and wisdom, Sandy, for your persistent hang in there, Sherry for being so kind with your words and giving us hope, Tracy, it was a pleasure and your warmth was well appreciated, Trisha, your stories and well wishes, Laura, in being along similar roads and sharing our experiences, Christi and Tom, my second family and partners in the journey, Shonna, my rock, Cristine, always there with words of wisdome, Steve and Pamela, partners in adoption, Kristeen, always there to make me laugh, Kristine, although we came back to Russia, I have enjoyed our conversations and simply the world of adoption, gosh and so many more, if I left out anyone, I didn't mean to as you all mean the world to me.

Vladivostok Second Family: The extension in our adoption, the one's who make it happen in country are so often the one's running around working their hardest to do what we need done in order to build our family and bring a child home. Anya, Irena and Stass. It is simple: You are forever a connection to our children and to our lives. You all make this possible and get us through even the hardest of times.

PFA: For launching us into this journey and CSHW for the constant patience through all of the changes.

Family at Home: The parents are a huge one. They are the one we call late at night or early in the morning when we do not know who else to call. They are the one's who must listen. Brothers and Sisters, you all know who you are. A leaning shoulder when times are tough.

2 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

here for anything I can possibly do... i can't wait to see the photos of your boys at home, rocking out to music or dressed in their hockey gear... and how cool that you get a blonde and a brunette?? they will be GREAT wing men for each other someday!!! :) hugs to you!

adidas nmd said...

http://www.uggoutlet.uk
nike roshe one
jordan shoes
nike air max 2016
michael kors outlet online
michael kors
timberland outlet
yeezy boost 350
harden shoes
michael kors bags