Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tomorrow We are Off to the Embassy and Passport Office

Tomorrow will lead us to the Embassy, the Passport Office and Children's Medicals. We are heading there with The Fischbachs and their two children as well as another couple I think.

Looking forward to getting through tomorrow as it means the last of the paperwork. I hope. Boy, I hate to jinx anything at this point lol.

Our sitter is also flying in tomorrow and since she is Ukrainian and speaks fluent Russian, I am hoping to have some good translations happening as we go to the souvenir shop on Friday.

So glad she will be here to help me fly home. It is such a relief to know I have back up at this point. I am pretty exhausted, more so physically.

Although lol, I was totally embarrassed when I went up to a mother today and re-introduced myself to her. She said, "I just met you the other day" OOPS! I went back an hour later and she was so sweet as I just had to apologize for my exhaustion. LOL. Her husband is flying back in to help her out any day. So great. She has a little girl that is basically her. I have never seen a child look so much like a mini version of a parent. I mean to the tee, otherwise I wouldn't think to bring it up. Amazing. Both have tight curls and all. Adorable little girl.

Halloween is here, being celebrated on Friday, the 28th. This is their Halloween I have been told. The windows, like every single one is covered with plastic pumpkins, ghosts or monsters. Each column is wrapped in plastic black spooky like wrapping. Although we will not be going to the party, I must try to sneak some photos in for you all to see.

They have put bat leaf bags outside as well as pumpkin one's. It is pretty chilly here at 5 degrees celsius, however of course the day we leave, it is super nice. I hear it is chilly back in Seattle. Autumn has arrived. So looking forward to it. I am still a little bit on the fence as to why everyone is so bundled up here and complaining about the cold. I keep telling my coordinator Anya hehe that it is much colder feeling back home. We were about to leave the car and she said to me, "You are putting on a jacket right?" I really wanted to say no but I put it on because otherwise talk about standing out greatly. It feels SO GOOD out there. The crisp cold air feels fresh and seasonal.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Good luck with the rest of the paperwork, may it be smooth and hassle free! So glad some help is arriving for you and one that speaks the language!! Hope you are getting some better rest and I look forward the the blog entry that you are back home with all your boys!

adidas nmd said...

louboutin shoes
chrome hearts online
ultra boost
yeezy shoes
air max 90
kobe sneakers
adidas yeezy boost
lacoste online shop
nike huarache
adidas nmd