Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Funny Times At Vlad: The Pattern to Our Trip

Yes, this has been one eventful trip!


1) At the DOE office, here we are 5 people in the 4 person elevator. Maybe it says 5 but needless to say it stopped between floors. I believe the lady when called thought it was funny. Then suddenly black out. Here we are in an elevator in complete darkness.

2) Locked out of laundry room at 11pm and my clothes are inside drying. Needless to say, took a few trips to the lobby to solve this one lol.

3) Well, upon returning from the embassy, we met Juliya here to help Ewan and I. Well, they only have one key for 136, period. Then they have 2 keys for 132. Well, somehow, we dead bolted 132 and then locked ourselves out with 136 being on the inside. We went to the lobby and let her know sheepishly "We locked ourselves out of the room, I AM SO SORRY." See I knew they were short on keys. They warned us. She said, "Get comfortable you may be here all night." I said, "Okay, should we delay room service?" She said, "Yes, I will delay the room service." So as we are sitting out there waiting and she is making calls, Ashley F came by with her cutie boy and said if you are here all night, we can make a slumber party in our room, just let us know. AWESOME kindness by the way. So then, eventually they find a master key and we are let in.

4) "Can you tell me what soup I am eating?" She says to me, "I don't know, pork and something".

2 comments: