Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Fellow Adoptive Mama is Leaving Town for Florida....

I have another Mama girlie leaving me for Florida haha.

I met Jennifer over 2 years ago and have not gone a day without talking to her in one form or another. Mostly online, however in the short amount of time we have been friends, we have been through a lot of stuff!!!! A lot of loss, trouble and happiness with our beautiful Russian born boys.

Although, I know we will keep in touch daily as we always will, gossip about housewives, vent about life, enjoy the funny moments online, it is still a hole left in Marysville without her.

I never thought I wouldn't get to say goodbye as we were going to be back to Seattle before she left but due to our circumstances and bringing home another Russian beautiful boy, we are missing out on seeing them and saying goodbye.

So, I sit and write on this blog knowing she will most likely read it and saying, I love you and I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip and meet all of the other Florida Adoptive Mama's there because there are LOTS. Florida is saturated with Mama's like us and beautiful Russian children. I will always be here for you. Hugs my friend. XO