Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our First Weekend with Ewan

Our first weekend with Ewan has been swell. He and his brother Alexei have been quite the busy pair. Alexei can become overly paranoid though and go into panic when he feels his brother needs our attention and we must pick up Ewan immediately.

Ewan found Alexei's Mickey Mouse Club quite entertaining. I must admit Michael has been taking care of everything Ewan. I think he is just totally attached and adores him like crazy. I have been with Alexei trying to soak up as much time with him as possible before they are to go back home for Halloween. I am going to need lots of photos. I so miss the pumpkin patch time with Alexei and the wheel barreling and trick or treating downtown Edmonds.

So far, I have been thinking of every food I can possibly think of back home. A couple here mentioned Starbucks, Outback and Bonefish and yet they are going back home tomorrow. Aargh lol. I was like thai food downtown Edmonds, Fish n Chips on the water watching the ferries, chinese food at PF Changs, gluten free cupcakes at Pink Bella at Alderwood Mall, Iced pumpkin Spice Latte, which will probably be Iced Soymilk Eggnog Latte by the time I return.

I hope this year though to take the boys to the Christmas celebrations downtown Bellevue, decorate for Christmas and get the house ready for the holidays and family coming in. I think I will just paint the pink out of the girls room and exchange it with another color to make a play room for the boys. They need as much storage as possible with their clothes and toys.

The boys, well I am not sure who is influencing who. I will say they are double trouble to the MAX and yet are only 3 days in. God help me Kristine if you are reading this, I will be turning to your pages daily HAHAHA. Boys are so much fun and I must say I am probably a good woman to have 2 boys but will they be hell on wheels 1 year apart in ages?! Sure Will!!!

Ewan does everything Alexei does and sadly Alexei does everything that Ewan does, which is not always the best case scenario Mr. Alexei Booth who should be the older influence.

This morning Alexei and I were dancing to MTV in the hotel room. Okay, so sometimes the songs are not as age appropriate as we would like but at this point I have learned it just can't be helped as exposure is everywhere. BUT, LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know It" came on and as we all know Alexei loves this band. Next thing I know, he is running down the hall saying,

"I'm sexy and I know it....I work out." LOL. If you know this song, then you know how hilarious this could be, yes, even from a 3 year old.

We took a very nice walk outside after a bit of snow, no sticking though but my boys are snow boys for sure. It is beautiful and crisp outside.

No comments: