Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Coming Home.... 2 Days. Bring It.

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
P.Diddy

2 days I am coming home:

HOME
Alexei
Michael
Doggies
Cats
Family
Friends
BED
Shower

Starbucks
Thai food
Mexican food
Car

Fireplace, rain, blanket, hot tea and my boys.

What I will miss:

Obviously, I am in need of my own bed, my own environment after a long few weeks, an unusually long, emotionally and physically draining few weeks that has brought us a new son.

I will miss those who have been there for us here. I will miss the incredible friends and new Mama's I have met and formed our adoption bonds. I will miss the trees, the scent in the air of burning wood and the soul from where both of my boys have come to us.

I will miss the familiar faces who work hard every day making the Vlad Inn run smoothly. I will miss the room where parents gathered to share and find out more about life as an adoptive parent.

But I'm coming home..... where I need to be.