Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mama Needs a Brand New Necklace

It's that time of year when the leaves are falling, the nights are colder and Mama needs a new necklace. The fabulous part about have children is being able to wear them around our necks in a beautifully done tile, customized with a photo of your choice. Well, my new little one in Vladivostok decided with the help of his older brother to chew and pull my photo necklace I wore just about every other day apart.

Therefore, hooray for Orphans at Play's Bashful Bliss customized necklaces. They are here just in time for me to replace mine and purchase new one's for my family during the holidays. What better way to show your love this year by helping support orphans in Russia and giving the gift of a personalized necklace. We will be debuting these with our holiday collection of necklaces in our up and coming brochure. Stay tuned as these are a hit. Every where I have gone, compliments followed.

So, Mama's dreaming of a new necklace, hope you will be too!