Thursday, October 13, 2011

Court Day

It is funny but the first time we had court, I was not nervous, this time around I have been sitting, just wanting to get this over with and done with right now. Why do I have to sleep in between now and court? lol.

I suppose it has been everything that has led us to this day. Today I spent having to re-do our court photo album. I had to tear all of our little girl's photos out and paste on new photos I had the hotel print up over our little boy. There is no doubt this road has been quite the journey. We are really tired emotionally I think and now that we are to the court day, it is like aahhhhh, let's get this done with.

Sadly, I hoped to connect with both of our families prior to court, however that did not happen due to the time zone.

I guess it will not be for a couple of days since we will not get back early tomorrow.

Celebratory dinner: Well hoping hehe. Do not want to jinx anything.

I have been bribing Alexei like crazy to be good outside of the court room. He is pleading with me to be with us and the judge and has flipped out about not being in the same room. Transitioning galore. We will see what happens. Sorry Irena ahead of time. :)

After court, I still have another almost 3 weeks left and then back home to settle in and I do look forward to seeing my doggies and my son and husband again. Being away from Alexei for 2 weeks is making my stomach turn. At least I will have some bonding time with my son. Juliya, our babysitter will come and rescue me the last week and help me get home on the total traveling time of 18 hours, which is completely over night for us and we will arrive in Seattle at noonish on November 2nd. I think I will have been up for over 24 hours, god help me. THANK GOODNESS for help as we will not have a layover in Seoul. Looking forward to being able to simply go to the bathroom on the plane lol. Sounds crazy but could never figure out what to do with Alexei, put him in the sink?!

Hopefully by tomorrow, I will have good news to announce.

Sleep, sleep, sleep, ugh. Sleep.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sure Alexei will do great. I was SOOOO worried about Iliya (I lost a lot of sleep in my worries) and he ended up doing fantastically. We'll be thinking about y'all - glad things are working out, though I know this has not been an easy road by any stretch. Hang in there!! ((hugs))

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

waiting to hear the wonderful news!!!rm

Hunter and Michael said...

Thank you so much Melissa!

adidas nmd said...

longchamp
nike zoom
cheap jordans
adidas neo online shop
longchamp handbags
kobe 11
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
クロムハーツ
james harden shoes