Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 days away!

Hello All-
Well, we are packing, getting our last minute items together. I bought a small frog and teddy bear for the orphanage to keep and to give to our little one. I think it is more work trying to pack lightly haha. Taken me days.
Unfortunately, I have taken a step back in having stomach issues, going to have to be on medication over the next 2 weeks and strictly going off wheat and gluten. Well, I guess life transitions happen all at once. Michael and I are used to taking the difficult path in everything life brings us, however we like to think of ourselves as getting stronger each time.
I am very happy we have a hotel during our lay overs in Korea, both ways,
giving us some time to rest before our adventure in Russia. Michael is barely sleeping and ready to bolt towards the plane and get there.
In one week, we will be rushed with waves of emotions we probably didn't realize we could feel. I am looking forward to these waves and hope our experience is positive and fulfilling.
I will keep in touch through the blog, hopefully it will be interesting, lol.
Xoxo to you all! And thank you for all of your support.
Michael and HunterAnn

4 comments:

PattiL said...

OMG I cant wait! Take a ton of pics!

Hunter and Michael said...

I so will! Video and pic!

Dawn said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip, I can't wait to read all about your journey!

I can relate to your DH, I felt the same way, I just wanted to GO :0)

Dawn

Shane & Marie said...

Whoo Hoo!! Now you are only one day away! Can't wait for an update of your first visit!