Monday, May 18, 2009

Back from Vlad


Здравствуйте! to all!

Well, we are still getting used to our time again. I have one saying from being back from Russia:

I left my heart there, a piece of me, I cannot wait to retrieve.

My hubby made a one minute video teaser with music and then I got teary, first time. Ugh, it was so heart wrenching but I love every second. I think the first trip video could reach 45 minutes. Hooray.

Well, we have a conference call today to talk about the paper work. We finished our medicals today. We are just about getting there with our part. Hoping the court date doesn't take too long as we can't wait to have him here with us.

The photo is of the Vladivostok port area. It is so beautiful at sunset. The people are just wonderful there and the drivers are so skilled, for real, good drivers.

Must catch up on work, will post more later. :)

4 comments:

Sagoober said...

Good to hear your first trip was a success. Is the date for the next one set already?

Tanya and Don said...

I will be praying for you guys to quickly get a court date! So excited for you.....your heart will never be the same!

PattiL said...

Vlad looks Beautiful, just like the ones I saw In moscow! Heres too a quick court date!

Shane & Marie said...

I agree, so glad your first visit is such a success. I too cried the first time once I got home and reality sunk in.