Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Running around like a chicken with his head cut off.


Hello All,

Well, nothing new except that I have some serious motivation to get ALL of the documents done for the dossier 2. I am just about there. I think I drove 90 miles in 4 hours today doing errands all over.
LOL, and I did try to drive a little like they do in Russia and it was not a success. They drivers were quite ticked off.
Not sure if it is normal or late, but I think I can get the dossier 2 into the agency by next week so that would put me at 2 weeks after getting back. Hope that is good. We are so anxious!
I keep watching the videos and looking at the pics and it is like a film of what I REALLY WANT, not just a dream now, a reality.
I wrote 4 pages in a journal for him. It is pretty cool, the journal that is. It is wooden and has a carved, wooden surf board on the front and hand made paper inside. I bought it so long ago and decided to use it to talk to him through this process for him to read later in life.
It is funny how you go through this process and once you have traveled, your whole life just feels different. I mean I feel like I am looking through new lenses. Everything seems brighter, greener, and it just seems more exciting.
Maybe it was just the long wait to get where we are.
Off to the docs to pick up the medical forms.

2 comments:

PattiL said...

Keep pressing on your work isnt done until he is in your arms!

Shane & Marie said...

The running around sucks! No nice way to put it, but you will soon forget about all that once he is in your arms. How long is the usual wait between trips in Vlad?