Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today's visit

We did show him our photo album and he could not keep his eyes off of it. The little bit of something he wants to do. He is so very curious and so very sweet. He only did three huffs like he was going to cry and I just cuddled him and he lay on my shoulder looking at daddy and all around. We were told to get him used to ma ma and pa pa so we worked on that. I got great drool on me!!!! Loved every bit of it. I call him my little turtle as he is like a round ball, and then his arms are out at both sides and his feet are out and they dress him in light green each time.

We almost got a smile out of him when he burped. I tried to play peek a boo but he didn't know what i was doing.

That is our second update!

3 comments:

PattiL said...

Yay, yay, yay! SO happy, aww drool! Daniel said mama and dada as soon as we got back to the states. He still says both but now is also calling out ma when he is looking for me and doesnt see me!

Beth said...

So glad you have arrived and met your little guy. He sounds so wonderful and you can tell by your words how in love you are with him already. Enjoy every moment of your time with him in Russia.

Shane & Marie said...

Your visit sounds so sweet! I cannot wait to see pictures of this little guy! Drool, you have to love it. I will pray for a quick court date.