Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dasvidania Vladivostok..... You've Been Life Changing... Once Again

Tomorrow, 12:30pm we are picked up by Anya and a driver to be taken to the Vladivostok Airport. We will meet the courier there from Moscow, crossing our fingers all is good to go. Then off to Seoul, Korea to board a plane to Seattle, Washington to arrive there Wednesday at 12 noon and be home by 2pm with a stop at the nearest Starbucks.

I did some walking the past couple of days to clear my head and breathe a bit. What I found most was the emotion rising from leaving Vladivostok. I am only in a hurry because my family awaits me and let's face it, I have basically lived here since September and am ready for my bed and life at home. The emotions are starting to surface. I have warned Juliya who is here to help me get back home that once I am in Korea, I will feel more calm but for now as always leaving here creates such a deep energy of stirring emotions. I feel ancy, I feel like I want to cry, I feel tired, I feel ready and not ready.

I suppose maybe I know my heart will continue to stay here and be forever in Vladivostok. The people, the environment, the hotel, the friends and the memories. I know there will be a moment where I will just need to cry and I will have to face the music and then there will be the moment where I move forward and finish what I started.

Ashley, another mother has been hugely supportive here in Vladivostok. We both embarked on this journey through the same agency, same coordinator and once we are home, we will be with our two boys, hers who have such an incredible love for their Mama already and me, with my wild house of boys. Man, from humans to animals, I am the only woman! Outnumbered!!! LOL.

Laura, my ColdPlay partner lol. I will always be around and ready to converse from here to eternity. Have fun being a Mama.

Jamie, you are almost there. I expect to hear your court was a breeze and your little girl is with you. Thank you for the conversation and laughs. See you again!

Rachel, I only met you for a few hours, I wish you all the luck in the world as your journey takes you back home to New Zealand to wait to come back. Will be thinking of you.

Abbey and Daniel, so much to say, so much fun to be with you all and I will continue to watch as your family enjoys all of the happiness you all so deserve.

Randy and Danny, you may never see this but I will keep in touch with you all and hope your first two weeks being parents has been what you have wanted for the last 17 years. You all were smiles and showed so much happiness when you brought your little girl back to the hotel. I will surely keep in touch. It feels like eternity since I've seen you all.

Thank you to all of those who made this trip happen for us and who helped out here and back in the America's. We appreciate everything and you all are in our hearts. There is really no thank you that feels right, you all deserve so much more.

See you Michael and Alexei in 32 hours!

No comments: