Friday, August 5, 2011

Short Post: My Toddler Packing for Russia

Hilarious, as we have already experienced Alexei going to the door with his luggage in hand saying, "Let's go to Russia now". I tell him over and over, "We must wait for the call. They will call us on the phone," and I show him the phone.

So today I went to his closet where both of his little luggage pieces are and found them totally packed. YUP! One person has packed in this household for Russia. HAHA. I love this boy. He just makes me laugh sometimes.

I sat down with him while making my lists and said, "Okay, Alexei what would you like to bring to Russia?" He says as he holds out his fingers, pulling down on each one,
"I waaant to bring...(pause).....(rolls out quickly)
Buzz, Woody, Monkey and I want to watch Toy Story, Buzz 2, Stitch, Buzz 3, Harry Potter, Monster House, oh and lots of Mickey Mouse, I need Mickey Mouse annnnnnd Lion King, the funny one, crappy Grinch (the Jim Carrey one, ugh), Monsters, oh and Bob Sponge." Yes, that is backwards to Alexei.

I love my one on one mother/son time, cherish it lots but I sure cannot wait what the little girl's twist will be on our life. Should be entertaining for sure. :)

3 comments:

Shelly and Steve said...

That is hilarious....I love it!!! He must be sooo excited, as are you I'm sure :o) He's going to be such a good big brother. Love "Bob Sponge"!

Hunter and Michael said...

I know wasn't that funny? haha. Yes, I think he will make a great big bro too. I can't wait to see how they interact. I am on pins and needles!

adidas nmd said...

nike air max95
nike kyrie 3
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
adidas stan smith uk
michael kors handbags sale
hermes belt
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet store
falcons jersey