Wednesday, August 10, 2011

56 Item To Do List

I decided to type out my list recently and put it up on the cork board. Well, it is 5 pages long lol. I keep adding to it each day so the list is now up to 56 items I need to complete before travel.

Tall order? Well, I like challenges or at least life says I should ;)

No word yet on court dates. We will be entering the 3.5 month range from when we first saw our little girl but then August is a popular month for vacations. Our last court date was August 20th from 2 years ago. There are lots of families traveling in the next few weeks so good luck to all of you!!! You all are in our thoughts. :)

I hope by September we have a court date so we can beat the deadline for having to re-do all of our medicals. Eeks, the expense for re-doing all of the medicals in the United States can range a couple of thousand dollars. Cross your fingers everyone! With the new requirements, lab work and chest x-ray, the costs go way up when insurance is cut out for having us do it the second time around. The notary at the doctors took me a few calls to the agency and another couple of hundred dollars and almost 2.5 hours! LOL, I laugh now but that day was stressful! Whew.

I am going to use this time wisely and start cutting the numbers down on my to do list. Oh, I need to make a packing list still ..... 57 ....... hahahahaha.

The process may be crazy but it sure is fun to go through a second time now that I know what to expect, I find humor in everything we do.