Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Today March 25th at 4pm, I saw your photo for the first time. We were filled with anticipation. Your Dad left work immediately, ran to the bus and came home to meet you. I ran around like a monkey until he got home.

Following a couple of clicks, a picture came up and the first thing I said was, “He has a nose just like you.” Your Dad just sat there in awe. Your beautiful steel blue eyes looked so serious and still as if you had just woken up. We opened another picture of you and it was of you in the middle of laughing. Then another and you stood, standing strong in a crib grasping the side railing. Your two bottom teeth were coming up just above your lips.

“Ahh, that is our blonde, blue eyed boy, I can’t believe it.” We sat there in shock for a bit looking at how beautiful you are. Your Dad shed a few silent tears. I know he is so totally happy.
You truly are amazing.