Monday, March 2, 2009

A Quick Update




I am writing as it has been a month since the last post. I have to admit, I am getting a little ancy, however I do realize this process takes time and if it were to reflect a "real" pregnancy, I would be heading into my 7th month of pregnancy, which means we still have another couple of months until a possible referral. Of course this is all in my head as I am thinking of it as our paper pregnancy.
We just finished another bit of paper work last week having to drive to Olympia once again and re-do one word in a document. I guess we will have to keep jumping through hoops. I am prepared for the hoops, however I am still a little nervous on the economic side of it. I keep thinking well, we are lucky to even be able to have this option and we can't wait to have our little boy, but knowing we have it all sitting on a credit card adding interest and we are only 1/3 of the way through financially, well, you can imagine, we keep pushing for a referral so we can see this as a real thing happening. As we remind ourselves of this, it helps in keeping our chins up. We never realized this country would be hit with such an economic burden effecting us all when we made this decision. We hope all of our friends and family are weathering through these times the best they can.
I was told a week ago, we are about four families down the line so we shall see. I have not been able to start the Life Book yet, which I know I really need to start. I did finish a personal decoupage for Logan's room. There is also a pic of the funny stroller we ended up with and the amount of clothes Logan has as I think he will be a stylin' boy.

No comments: