Wednesday, September 21, 2011

3 days and Counting to Vladivostok

I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done, however wanted to stop in and update the blog quickly.

We leave in 3 days to Vladivostok for our Court Date.

It is 37 degrees right now at night so I am glad I had a difficult time packing before as I would have had to re-pack the entire suitcase.

At this point, Cordelia's room has 3 suitcases awaiting organization. As much as I try to go smaller, then it gets colder and I need to have jackets for the kids, hats and warmer clothing than what we originally had prepared for late summer.

In fact, now that I think about it tomorrow is the beginning of Autumn already! WOW, time flies.

Today I pick up my sister who will be traveling with us for the first 10 days. I have not seen her for 7 years! Since we are in Vlad for almost 24 days, it was a bit long to ask anyone to stay for that length of time.

I am printing up photos of our little one's to put into the Vlad Photo Album.

We received confirmation of our Korean Transit Hotel room today on the way there. Love the airport there, so much to do and a Starbucks! Last stop for a Starbucks for the next 24 days or so. I advise VIA, I have had some and a girlfriend recommended taking a whole bunch.

Travel visas arrive today or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So close! things are coming along!! How exciting. Praying for safe travels to your precious little girl.

Ashley said...

thinking of you today! It's 10:45am here on Wednesday, but it's early in the morning on the day of your COURT DAY where you are! Praying for a smooth court hearing! Looking forward to hearing your good news.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

YAHOO!! TODAY IS YOUR DAY!!! can't wait to hear how it went!!!

adidas nmd said...

air jordan shoes
jordan retro
kobe 9
kobe shoes
air max
patriots jerseys
adidas neo
cheap jordans
nike air force
air jordan