Monday, September 19, 2011

5 Days and Counting

Just 5 days away to waking up and getting on an airplane to complete our adoption of our 17 month old baby girl, Cordelia Anya.

Of course the list is huge in between but each day we have been doing a good job at knocking down the items one by one.

My biggest challenge right now is finding out what to wear for 39-43 degrees at night and 65 during the day. I had all of my summer clothes picked out and now I am layering and grabbing the sweaters.

I do love Autumn though and have never been to Russia in Autumn. So far just spring and summer.

There should be about 7- 10 days of rain while we are there so I have packed the dvd's, music and toys, which will be ready for Alexei.

My sister comes in on Wednesday to fly with us on Saturday and she will be with us a total of 10 days there, which should really help us and give Alexei someone more exciting during the down times ;)

It will surely be busy but I am hoping for some vacation too in between our work days, court date and concluding business.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wow!! Crazy how you wait so long and then all the "sudden" it's time to go! I'm looking forward to following your journey. We arrive in Vlad Oct 10th. Maybe we'll see you?

Hunter and Michael said...

Ashley, we are there until the 19th, no maybe we WILL see you guys.

adidas nmd said...

air jordan shoes
jordan retro
kobe 9
kobe shoes
air max
patriots jerseys
adidas neo
cheap jordans
nike air force
air jordan