Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pack Early: Good advice and I am glad I did.

Last night around midnight when the house was finally quiet, I decided to put our little girls clothes into the suitcase so one family member could be packed.

What I found out was this:

We did not have ANY sweaters, cardigans or otherwise for this little girl!! That's right. Nothing to go over her shoulders with all of her cute little dresses or shirts.

It is a good thing I started to pack early as Russia would not have liked me bringing her during the start of the Autumn season having nothing to keep her warm :)

I am off to find a sweater or two this week as when we return back to Seattle, it should be plenty cool outside just in time for the pumpkin patch and wheel barrel ride. I cannot wait to take these two wild kids to the Halloween pumpkin patch.