Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What we get ourselves into....


It is hilarious, last night had a wonderful evening with my husband drinking the last bit of our Russian Vodka, yummy and toasting to obtaining a court date sometime soon, hence the bottle in our pic.

Now, next day have gotten myself into a world of papers, books, shelving, a bed, exercise bike, more books, more papers, boxes, little bits of odds n' ends, which one can never find a place for so basically up to my head in work.

So, need to find out how to move all of these large items on my own, hehe. Some I have done as my stubborn need to get the guest room clean and perfect rises. It has only been 4 days since we turned in our paper work (exception of one legal document) and OHMYGOSH can time go any slower? I am still keeping busier than ever, however it feels like I have been waiting months since I turned in the paper work.

Back to work.........this is just such a great distraction ;)

No comments: