Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Dossier 2 has finally arrived in Vladivostok

Privet Friends and Family,

Well, I finally found out today that our dossier 2 arrived and was signed for yesterday. This is a relief, even though I have to get over the fact it took almost 7 weeks just to get the updates and paper work officially in. I am crossing my fingers and hoping everyone has good thoughts, that R will not need more to get on the list for a court date.

It looks like we will probably have to re-do our medicals before the next trip since this has taken so long. Michael finished the dvd and I just keep watching it, feeling it tug deeply in the center of my chest, in great part due to the last credit "Back Soon". It has not been very soon, however we will persevere.

Just hoping we can bring him home at 16 months. This is our goal now. He turned 13 months two weeks ago and will be heading into 14 months soon.

If we get to bring him home, then this is ALL WORTH IT! He has no idea what is in store for him, however the fish and frog are anxiously awaiting more attention in his room.

Never in my entire life, would I ever have thought or known how a little one can turn one's entire life and path around. It is so crazy as I sit here and think about where I was a year ago.

I cannot give enough credit to my husband for choosing the perfect songs for our dvd. (I chose the last one, hehe or rather it stole me in Russia). It gives the perfect message of how we are feeling and where we are going.

Love ya my hip, modern hubby, ur the coolest, my luv.
Logan will be one of the luckiest boys ever to have a dad like u in his life.

For others who are reading this and going through this same process, HANG IN THERE. Most of the time you feel like that cat who is hanging on to dear life from the branches and u hang there feeling the same way for most of the time.

No comments: