Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Frustration and a Bit of Tears

A new day, a new bit of information and a new emotion surfacing.
I finally teared a bit today, surprised myself, however at times frustration can eventually let down in a bit of tearage.
So, what luck, one person is out of town, another is unfamiliar with the files here and it may take a minimum to take a look at the new paper work. Can I cry now? Been there, I guess and done that. Now, don't get me wrong, everything I posted yesterday still stands, however it is a child we are waiting for and it is one of the largest transitions EVER and since we have already met him, this makes it so much more difficult.
We thought we were a month behind and now it looks like we could almost be another month behind.
I WILL stay STRONG. I WILL continue to HOPE. I WILL keep BUSY. I WILL MAKE IT. I just may have a few rocks to step on while walking on my cobble stone path.
I will now wait and believe there is good news on the way. . . . as my husband takes charge and makes a few phone calls to see where we are at.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Cry, scream, do whatever you need to!! It is so ok to break down, how can you not? It is so stressful!! I had a complete meltdown at our city hall once when they said they couldn't help with in the time I needed. I just started bawling, this woman came from behind the counter (large woman, with extremely HUGE breasts), I showed her Alek's picture and what we were trying to do, she put my head on her bossom, I had never felt so safe :o)
She told me all would be ok and it she was right.
Just when you think it wont happen it will.
See if you can get an update from your agency--did your coordinator give you their email address? We were able to get updates on Maks and a picture while we were waiting for trip 2, it helped knowing he was still ok!! Is there a family traveling you could send something with as well?
Hang in there, you know there are so many people cheering you on and I personally have everything crossed for you!!

Shane & Marie said...

You are allowed to cry. Trust me, most of us have done it before.