Thursday, March 10, 2011

HomeStudy and Dossier 1

Dossier 1 is just about ready along with the homestudy, hopefully by this week and no later than end of next week. Although I am still happy either way as it was a surprise to have such an early return on the fingerprints.

Last time around it took 5 weeks total, however fingerprints only took 3 weeks.

This time around we started the process in January and it is now second week in March, hopefully we can get the dossier to our agency by the end of March.

Some changes this time but nothing we cannot handle so far. It is funny but I am actually looking forward to the waiting period. I would not have said that last time, however I think it is a time where I can just wait for a call with excitement and not worry about what has to be done. Although, I do have to start preparing the dossier 2 lol but just preparations.