Saturday, April 16, 2011

DeJa Vu: 3 Weeks Until Travel

Over the course of a week and a half, we have our dates to travel.
We are excited and also very much in a bit of a surprise still as things seemed to have happened over night.

One interesting point to all of this has been the timing. For example on April 14, 2009 I signed a visa travel application to go and meet Alexei and on April 14, 2011 I have once again signed a visa travel application to be introduced to a baby girl.

Such a coincidence. There are times when I attempt to hide from the signs that often slap me in the face and boy do they frequently wake me up thinking of how strangely numbers, timing and our lives have some sort of purpose. I may not have the answers, however my life has often followed a pattern with another new adventure on the way.

As Michael continuously reminds me, "Our lives frequently go a different direction then what we thought they were going to go." This is very true. I find that if you think you have your life planned out, think again as there is no reason to fight what is supposed to happen. Is it fate? I do not know, however if the stars align... life happens.

In a few weeks we hope to be meeting a baby girl who will hopefully make her way into our life. It is funny as I have not met her yet, however I find myself listening to lyrics that say, "Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me. You're perfect, you're perfect to me!" - Pink.

As a mother and one who will be a mother to a daughter this year, I find myself as a woman with strength and character that I hope to pass on to my little girl knowing that no matter what, she will always be perfect to me.

3 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

so very exciting! the 3 weeks will fly and yet drag at the same time -- that is wild about the dates -- it is funny how life brings things together!! can you tell us more about your referral? age? location? :) will alexei travel with you?

Hunter and Michael said...

Hi Guys!

Alexei will not travel with us. We were unsure how he would be on the 13 hour flight at almost 3 years old. I believe some will be thankful he is staying home with grandma. lol.

She is a baby under 12 months. Blonde, blue eyes, much like Alexei actually. Looks like a mini Michael, my husband, crazily.

Vladivostok once again.

adidas nmd said...

jordans for cheap
yeezy shoes
links of london sale
michael kors outlet
atlanta falcons jersey
chrome hearts outlet
adidas yeezy boost
adidas stan smith women
nike air max
speedcross