Friday, May 20, 2016

2016

Life the last couple of years has been quite the adventure as our life continues with two beautiful Russian boys. Both boys are Russian proud, have lived in America and now live in Canada. The International Family has brought us the ability to live in different places and enjoy various cultural experiences.

Alexei is now a goalie in hockey and loving the challenges of fast pucks coming his way. He trains with older boys so he can work even harder to do what he loves. His life goal he says is to play for the WHL. He has plenty of work ahead of him. He was asked to skate out with the Victoria Royals this past season and was a little guy flying out there as fast as he could when they introduced the team in the beginning of the game. He stood proudly next to a popular Russian player he loves while the anthem played. We could not be more proud of him as he was so nervous at first to be the only young kid out there.

He is playing baseball and soccer in the off season while continuing his hockey training weekly. He's already asked to try out for the rep team, however he needs to wait a year.

Ewan is doing ten times better mainly due to working on his dietary needs and healing his gut through the Plexus probio5 he has made an incredible strides as he is more focused so that I can work with him. He still has his moments of going after other kids or sensory overload or taking apart the house. That's just life with Ewan and we come to accept that we just need to keep working on his understanding of how things work in life despite his incredible belief he already knows what life is all about. He is funny and our comedy guy in the family. Extremely sarcastic at age 6. Hoping he will be able to attend kindergarten this fall in a classroom. He is very snuggly and loves me reading books to him. He took ice skating lessons and did very well despite a couple of set backs. He also is going to hockey this fall. We think padding is best for him to have and others as baseball he has proved that the opposing team should watch out. His strategies can be painful if you make it to his base lol.

Michael is still working hard and doing all that he needs to and more. He is an amazing teammate in this journey.

As for me, I had to take time off from my passionate love for helping orphans for my own time and working with Ewan until he gets to school. It has proven to be extremely beneficial, however I desperately miss my friends and my work through Orphans at Play and World Children Hosting. The love I have for orphans and the needs kids have for developmental goals and cultural exchange is so important and I think about our team at OAP and WCH daily. They have done so well to keep the missions going. It is amazing how life changes so quickly and at times we have to take time to catch our breath. I cannot believe moving countries at the last minute, renting out our home, then moving again within the new country, renting our home out yet again and becoming permanent residents and getting everything straight with our boys, our goals and we even hosted for a summer time period in Palm Springs and Washington. The list goes on as we lost our dear Bernie who was our first kiddo together, 4 legged that is to cancer and we also lost three of our kitties in this short period. Sometimes, I wonder how we get through but we do and we keep on going.

We have also gone to the UK, Toronto, Niagara Falls, America and toured so many places. We loved the UK and Alexei is already begging to go back. I told Michael he could leave me there hahaha. It was amazing.

We have also had amazing house guests during this time from France, America, Canada and Scotland. We are so honored to have such beautiful people in our lives and cannot wait until this Christmas when our France Family comes to spend the holidays with us. We are on count down.

And Disneyland for my 40th birthday and my son's 8th birthday! Woo hoo!

Until the next post...

4 comments:

adidas nmd said...

jordan shoes
salomon speedcross
air jordans
michael kors outlet handbags
timberland shoes
true religion outlet
nike air force 1 low
patriots jersey
lacoste sale
cheap jordans

NBA LiveStream said...



Celtics vs Cavaliers
Celtics vs Cavaliers Live
Celtics vs Cavaliers Game
Celtics vs Cavaliers 2018
Cavaliers vs Celtics
Cavaliers vs Celtics Live
Cavaliers vs Celtics Game
Cavaliers vs Celtics 2018
Celtics vs Cavs
Celtics vs Cavs Live
Celtics vs Cavs Game
Celtics vs Cavs 2018
Cavs vs Celtics
Cavs vs Celtics Live
Cavs
Celtics



Ronaldo 7 said...

Super Bowl
Super Bowl Live
Super Bowl 2019
Super Bowl 2019 Live
2019 Super Bowl
Super Bowl 53
Super Bowl 53 Live
Super Bowl
Super Bowl Live
Super Bowl 2019
Super Bowl 2019 Live

Louis said...

It was during my research on HIV/Herpes/Diabetes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes/diabetes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time and thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something ignorant though,I found it pretty interesting about Dr Itua herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes/diabetes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes/diabetes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv/diabetes so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes/diabetes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com