Thursday, February 17, 2011

Russia: The New Adventure Has Arrived.

A New Year, a New Adventure and one that will hopefully bring us a beautiful baby girl as a sister for Alexei and a daughter for us.

Our initial paperwork is almost in and we are preparing her room and gathering clothes and books together.
About 10 years ago, I had put a box aside and found little things, just in case one day I had a girl to give them too. Last night, I found the box while cleaning out my closet. I had forgotten what I had collected over the years and honestly did not think I would have a reason to open the box until now.

The box includes:
* A red short pleated, plaid skirt with black leather buckles.
* Barbie and Ken California Limited Edition dolls that are in surfer outfits and smell like sun tan lotion!
* The Mickey Mouse Limited Edition Barbie with Accessories.
* Soft Minnie and Daisy Duck onesie.
* Minnie Mouse Play Outfit.

And a bit more.
It is funny how things come around.