Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sitting Down Feels So Good

Ello All!

Well, I posted earlier today, however I have a few minutes while my dog stares at me hopelessly to write a couple of words.
First off, We NEVER expected to hear this news this week and we figure with all the busy things we have to do, we will finally realize the day we are packed and on the plane that we are going to see our little one who still has our heart.
I had a moment to get a small rain coat today for him as it is warm there, however raining every other day, which honestly sounds great right about now.
I also picked up a couple of soft play items for sensory development (gawd sounds so professional), heck, for some play!
I think I may need to take tonight to zone out.
For everyone who is still waiting for a court date, LISTEN UP:

Wise words from a friend: "Slow down!" For realsy, if you can and I know of all people (a person who shakes her leg endlessly to direct her energy), you WILL be able to accomplish all you need to get done.

PLEASE celebrate. My hubby and I have not done so and I am really working on at least toasting, "Nastrovia" so we can allow ourselves some sense of "hooray".

Write a list, a couple if you have to and start doing them now. For instance, you know you have to pack, so start writing those lists. Oh and I am going to repeat this advice from another parent given to me, for those coffee drinkers, take espresso beans, covered in chocolate if you have to so when you need your pick up, you got it.

Most of all, Please know, as I believe this is one of the most difficult processes one goes through in life, BELIEVE and KNOW your travel date will come to go get your loved one. Keep busy, get ready and organize.

Okay, I need to go answer all of my travel e-mails I am getting, paper work e-mails I am getting, and there are plenty, and if your THE WALLACES, just an FYI, ur blog is set to member only so I can read but I cannot post and was very curious about whether we are traveling same time.

7 comments:

Wallace Family said...

Hey! I am still trying to figure it all out. I am 99% sure we are going together. Email me at tnc70300@aol.com.

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I have been checking in hoping to hear your WONDERFUL news. I remember it like yesterday when we got the call about court but we only had 3 days to buy our tickets and head out, what a rush! It was 11 weeks to the day that we met Logan until court, THE LONGEST 11 WEEKS IN MY LIFE!

I am so excited for you to bring your Logan home :0) Have a great trip and I will be looking forward to seeing pics of your little guy.

Oh and your dog looks like my old dog Nala, she was a mutt I saved from the human society years ago.

Again CONGRATS and safe travels.

Dawn

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

Congrats on your court date! WooHoo! Great news! How long did you wait between trips? I just started reading your blog so I am a bit behind!!!

yanmaneee said...

moncler jackets
moncler jackets
golden goose
supreme t shirt
golden goose outlet
supreme clothing
goyard
goyard
yeezy
yeezy shoes

neighneet said...

Plus d'astuces sacs répliques hautes aimez-le Balenciaga Dolabuy vérifier ici répliques de sacs de créateurs bon marché

Unknown said...

you can try this out Louis Vuitton fake Bags her explanation image source click here now why not look here

Anonymous said...

This Site high end replica bags pop over here Dolabuy Celine click for more aaa replica bags