Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Dossier is Complete!

Well, now for the wait. I am already consumed with things to do so it won't be difficult getting through the wait time. I say that now, right? ;) I am relieved the holidays are in between this wait as this way I can keep even busier and think about what it might be like next holiday season.

We have chosen a name after much discussion. Our little boy's name will be "Logan". Logan Aleksandr Booth. This was decided on America's historic day electing Barack Obama. It seems to me, it makes it a bit more special and surely memorable.

I must get my Russian going as I think Michael is way past me. Figures, maybe it is because I am doing all of the paper work hehe ;). Give myself an excuse.

I just finished five hours of copying, signing, and mailing. It is quite exhausting. After a day of starvation, I quickly pounced on my appetite with a Bell Burrito and taco. Hmm, tasty! Tastier it seems when you realize all you have been swallowing lately is coffee.

I am heading to look for a Russian restaurant in our area. I can't wait to get a few recipe's going.

Next on my things to do, create the life book.

No comments: